Things to do
Come for the weekend, stay for the week
You have come a long way to one of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Stick around! We have selected our top 10 things to do and places to see, with more details highlighted in the guide below.
– South Sea pearls: View and buy some stunning pearls at the Paspaley boutique;
– Pearl farm tour: Take a tour to understand the magnificence of the Australian pearl
– Astro tour: Check out the Kimberley stars with Greg Quicke and his telescopes
– Aboriginal cultural tours: Bart from Narlijia Tours runs some awesome one-day tours but book early
– Whale Watching: Try Broome Whale Watching for a great day out on the water.
– Indigenous art – Short Street Gallery and their Bungalow are a “must-do” for art appreciators
– Local artists – An abundance of artists and galleries thrive in Broome, all worth a visit
– Outdoor cinema – The world’s longest-running outdoor cinema, built in 1913
– Dine out – Enjoy the talented chefs and local produce at restaurants like The Aarli